Terms and Conditions for Psychic Readers on Best Psychic Source
Effective Date: May, 2018
Pschic-Reader Terms and Conditions
2. Welcome to the BestPsychicSite website located at www.bestpsychicsite.com (the "Website"). The services provided via the Website are For Entertainment Only. The services are only available to individuals who are 18 or older, and who are legal residents of the United States, the District of Columbia or Canada and other select countries.
3. Acceptance of Agreement. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between BestPsychicSite and Pschic-Readers of the Website and/or BestPsychicSite Services, and supersedes any and all prior or contemporaneous agreements, representations, warranties and understandings, whether written or oral, with respect to the subject matter of this Agreement. We may amend this Agreement from time to time, in our sole discretion, without specific notice to you. The most recent version of the Agreement will be posted on the Website. Your continued use of the Website and/or BestPsychicSiteServices constitutes your acceptance of all of the terms and conditions contained within the Agreement effective at that time, as well as your acknowledgment of the reasonableness of these standards for notice of changes. We encourage you to review the Website and this Agreement periodically for any updates or changes.
4. Description of Services. BestPsychicSite connects its registered users with Psychic-Readers specializing in areas such as tarot, love and romance, career and goals, numerology, i-ching, dream analysis, pet psychics and more. Registered users can speak with Pschic-Readers via live streaming or telpehone.
5. Registration & Your Account. To obtain an account and be a Pschic-Reader on BestSite, you must first complete our online registration form located at the Website. You will then undergo a telephone or Skype interview followed by a thorough back ground search. You agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete Registration Data. You are responsible for updating, and agree to keep current, your account information as necessary. BestPsychicSite will verify and approve all accounts in accordance with its standard verification procedures.
6. Pricing & Billing of Services.You agree to be bound by the pricing and billing practices of BestPsychicSite. We offer two forms of payouts. If you are within the United States you can elect PayPal or ACH (Electronic Funds Transfer). If you are outside the United States we offer PayPal.
All private sessions (live streaming or telephone) are billed at a-per minute rate.
You set your own rate and are paid 50% of the sales.
We pay weekly by Thursday for the previous week. The week starts on Sunday at 12:01 AM and ends Saturday at midnight. \
8. Conduct. In order to continue to enjoy the privileges of being an BestPsychicSite Pschic-Reader you must follow the guidelines set forth in this Agreement. As a Pschic-Reader, you agree that you will not: 1) attempt to obtain the personal contact information of a any customers; 2) divulge your personal contact information to any customers or contact them directly; 3) use vulgar, harassing, obscene, privacy invading, or defamatory language during a psychic reading do anything to disrupt the operation of the BestPsychicSite website, services or network; 5) attempt to gain unauthorized access of the network to transmit "junk mail" or other mass mailings; 6) advertise or market any services or products; 7) post, upload or transmit false or misleading information or take any action that violates the rights of third parties; or 8) make false statements or attempt to use financial or other information that you are not authorized to use. The above items are not intended to be an all-encompassing comprehensive list. At all times, BestPsychicSite reserves the right to revoke any Pschic-Reader’s registration for conduct it deems harmful, offensive or merely inappropriate. Additionally, as a condition of your use of the Website, you represent and warrant to BestPsychicSitethat you will not use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by the applicable terms, conditions notices of this Agreement. You may not use the Website in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the Website or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of the Website. You may not attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through BestPsychicSite.
8. Termination & Cancellation.You agree that BestPsychicSite, in its sole discretion, may terminate this Agreement and/or suspend your account (or any part thereof) at any time, without notice to you, in the event that BestPsychicSite: 1) reasonably believes that you are in breach of the Agreement; 2) reasonably believes that you have provided incomplete, inaccurate or untrue Registration Data; or 3) decides to discontinue offering the service. You may cancel your account at any time. Upon cancellation, your membership to use BestPsychicSiteservices, as set forth herein shall immediately terminate. If BestPsychicSite terminates this Agreement, or suspends your account for any of the reasons set forth in this Agreement, BestPsychicSite shall have no liability or responsibility to you, and BestPsychicSite will not refund any amounts previously paid and you forfeit all unused pre-paid minutes that may remain in your account. You understand and agree that cancellation of your account is your sole right and remedy with respect to any dispute with Best Site.
9. License Grant:.As a Pschic-Reader on this website, you are granted a nonexclusive, nontransferable, revocable and limited license to access and use the Website (and its associated content) and/or Services in accordance with this Agreement. BestPsychicSite may terminate this license at any time for any reason whatsoever. You may use the Website and/or Services for your own personal, noncommercial use. No part of the Website and or Services may be reproduced in any form or incorporated into any information retrieval system, electronic or mechanical. You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer or transfer the Website and/or Services, Website content or any portion thereof. You may not use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website and/or Services. BestPsychicSite reserves any rights not explicitly granted in this Agreement.
10. Proprietary Rights. The content, organization, graphics, design, compilation, magnetic translation, digital conversion, software and other matters related to the Website and/or Service are protected under applicable copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary (including, without limitation, intellectual property) rights. The copying, redistribution or publication by you of any part of the Website is strictly prohibited. You do not acquire ownership rights to any content, document, software, services or other materials viewed at or through this Website. The posting of information or material at the Website by BestPsychicSitedoes not constitute a waiver of any right in such information and/or materials.
11. CARRIER TRANSACTIONS AND CHARGES. Your dealings with any wireless, telecommunications, or other carrier ("Carrier") in connection with accessing the Site or the Service, including payment for usage charges and delivery of any Software, participation in any promotions offered by any Carrier, and/or any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings or promotions, are solely between you and the Carrier. BestPsychicSite shall not be responsible or liable for any part of any such dealings or promotions.
13. NOTICES AND ANNOUNCEMENTS. By opting in to use our services, you authorize us to notify you of information that BestPsychicSite deems is of potential interest to you. Notices and announcements may include commercial text messages or emails and other notices describing changes, upgrades, new products and services. You may unsubscribe or change your communication preference by accessing your account or following the unsubscribe link or instructions within the communication.
14. DISCLOSURE AND OTHER COMMUNICATION. We reserve the right to send you messages through email, telephone or otherwise concerning the Service for the purpose of informing you of issues, changes or additions to the Service, or of any Company related products and services. We reserve the right to disclose information about your usage of the Service and demographics in forms that do not reveal your personal identity. By your use of the Service, you consent to such disclosures and communications subject to the terms of our Privacy Statement.
15. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless, BestPsychicSite and its parents and subsidiaries, and each of their respective officers, partners, members, managers, employees, agents and attorneys, against any and all liabilities, claims, actions, suits, proceedings, judgments, fines, damages, costs, losses and expenses (including settlement costs and/or reasonable attorneys' fees) arising from or relating to your use of the Website and/or Services, and any material that you submit to or transmit through the Website, your violation of this Agreement, your infringement or violation of the rights of another, or termination of your access to the Website and/or Services.
16. Disclaimer of Warranties. This website and/or services are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis, and all warranties, either express or implied, are disclaimed to the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law (including, but not limited to, the disclaimer of any warranty of merchantability, no infringement of intellectual property and/or fitness for a particular purpose). in particular, but not as a limitation thereof, Bestpsychicsite makes no warranty that: 1) the website and/or services will meet your requirements; 2) the website and/or services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error free; and 3) the results that may be obtained from the sue of the website and/or services will be accurate or reliable. the website and/or services may contain bugs, errors, problems or other limitations. Bestpsychicsite will not be liable for the availability of the underlying internet or telephone connection and/or any and all services purchased on the website. Bestpsychicsite assumes no responsibility for the deletion or failure to store any messages or personalized settings. no advice, whether written or oral, obtained by the member from BestPsychicSitet or through use of the services, shall create any warranty not expressly stated in this agreement.
17. Limitation of Liability. You agree that Bestpsychicsite and its parents and subsidiaries, and each of their respective officers, partners, members, managers, employees, agents and attorneys shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages resulting from the use or inability to use, or the interruption, suspension or termination of, the website or any services or information obtained on or through the website or services, even if Bestpsychicsite and its parents and subsidiaries, and each of their respective officers, partners, members, managers, employees, agents and attorneys have been advised of the possibility of such damages. some jurisdictions do not permit the exclusion of limitation of liability for consequential damages; in such states, liability is limited to the fullest extent permissible by law.
18. Choice of Law & Venue. This Agreement shall be construed in accordance with and governed by the laws of the State of Pennsylvania, Chester County. Any and all disputes arising out of this Agreement or the Services referenced herein shall be resolved by mediation.
19. Legal Warning. Any attempt by any individual, whether or not an BestPsychicSite Pschic-Reader or Member, to damage, destroy, tamper with, vandalize and/or otherwise interfere with the operation of the Website and/or Services, is a violation of criminal and civil law and BestPsychicSite may elect to pursue any and all remedies against any offending individual or entity to the fullest extent permissible by law and in equity.